This gives a gorgeous glittery look to embellishments, pendants, charms, metals of any kind.
1. Clean your metal with rubbing alcohol and allow to dry.
2. Brush on a thin even coat of enamel medium (or sticky medium such as Staz-On).
3. Using a heat gun, gently heat from the side to warm the metal. The enamel will turn a glassy sheen.
4. When all the enamel is glassy, allow your piece to cool for a few minutes.
5. Apply a thin even coat of ICE Resin to seal it.
6. Allow to cure for 6-12 hours.
Super easy, and it will take your jewelry making and craft projects to the next level!
Quantity: 0.25oz (7 grams)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.