To make your own tassel:
1. Apply a thin line of leather glue or GemTac along the top edge of the strip (only a couple inches at a time).
2. Start at one end of the strip and tightly roll it up like a burrito until you get the thickness/diameter you want.
3. Cut the strip and glue the end down. You can further reinforce the tassel by sewing through the top edge with a needle and thread.
4. Glue the tassel into a bail and let the glue cure completely.
5. Voila! Now you have a custom-made tassel charm in the size you want!
Length: 2 meters
Fringe strips: 2mm wide (already cut for you)
Header width: 4.5mm
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.